Loveland ARISE Permaculture Action Course, 31 juillet 2017 08:00-3 août 2017 09:00,Festival Sunrise Ranch Spiritual Retreat and Conference Center Permaculture Action Network .
ARISE Permaculture Action Course
July 31st – August 3rd on the festival site, Sunrise Ranch
The ARISE Permaculture Action Course is a comprehensive program that will take you through the permaculture design process including soils, water, forest gardening, appropriate technology, and several other aspects of whole systems design.
Join Ryan Rising and Alexa Levy of Permaculture Action Network, water systems expert & certified permaculture design teacher Avery Ellis, Sunrise Ranch’s own permaculture designer Patrick Padden, biodynamics practitioner Stone Hunter, and other guest instructors for a detailed and holistic program that combines ecological design science, community organizing with an action-based focus, and the many facets of permaculture.
~Course~ Monday, July 31st, to Wednesday, August 2nd
~Action Day~ Thursday, Aug 3rd
The course will include three days of full-on permaculture education and community building, including:
– permaculture design process
– rainwater harvesting and earthworks
– introduction to permaculture
– natural building and appropriate technology
– regenerative tools and techniques
– permaculture gardening and food forestry
– applying ecological principles
– social permaculture
– community organizing methods
– soils and composting
Attendance is limited to 30 students! Secure your ticket today!
Register for $379 today at https://sunriseranch.org/event/sun-arise-permaculture-action-course/
– A three-day permaculture intensive course followed by a Permaculture Action Day, all on the festival site at Sunrise Ranch.
– Festival Early Arrival Access (with first choice of camping for the whole week)
– Three organic meals per day, Monday through Wednesday (breakfast included on Thursday, Aug. 3, but not on Monday, July 31)
– On-site camping
Arrival and check-in: 8-9 a.m. Monday, July 31st (early arrival on July 30th is available for $75 extra).
First session begins at 9:30 a.m. on Monday, July 31st.
All participants in the Action Course and Action Day must depart the west side of the valley by 3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 3, and may enter the festival with an Arise Festival wristband.
Can’t make the course but want to get your hands in the dirt? Join us for the Permaculture Action Day before ARISE Festival begins: https://www.facebook.com/events/787768928055172/