Ritual Nomade – Germany – 6th & 7th of August 2016, 6 août 2016 12:00, Marienheide, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Allemagne
6th & 7th of August 2016
a little something
somewhere in the woods
[ The Ritual ]
Life is a journey trough time and space.
It should be a connection with no displace.
We’ve got fire in our lungs and brightness in our souls.
We are many counting stars and living without goals.
[ Line Up ]
Matanza | Santiago | Chile
Chancha Via Circuito | Buenos Aires | Argentina
Auntie Flo | GlasGoa | United Kingdom
Kerala Dust | London | United Kingdom
Dreems I Sydney I Australia
DJ BARU | Wuppertal | Germany
Thomas Von Party | Montréal | Canada
EXZ | Latin America | Planet Earth
Andrew Thomson | Glasgow / London | United Kingdom
Dübl & Nase | Cologne | Germany
Pigmalião | Somewhere | Planet Earth
Vruno | Valparaiso | Chile
Johannes Klingebiel | Cologne | Germany
Just Emma | Germany
GrOun土 a.k.a Ground I Japan
Lotte Ahoi | Berlin | Germany
David Mears | Nice | France
Philipp Fein | Cologne | Germany
Peter Power | Somewhere | World
Dandara | Basel | World
Janosch Marek | Mönchengladbach | Germany
Alma & Mater | Cologne | Germany
Jonathan Haehn | Cologne | Germany
Max Schmitt | Cologne | Germany
Timboletti | Ruhrpott | Chairmany
Tomasz Tabulalama & Mirka Miracle | Wuppertal | Germany
[ Bustransfer ]
Arival, from Marienheide to Ritual on saturday, 6th of August
11 AM to 11 PM
First Shuttle goes 11:10AM, Train arrives 11:06AM at Marienheide
Departure, from Ritual to Marienheide on sunday, 7th of August
7 AM to 7 PM
Train in Marienheide departures 7:32 AM
[ Somethings you should know ]
We are guests at the home of some sublime folks, that let us be on their private space for our bunch of baloney. So. there are some rules.
We are in the middle of nature and we pursue to celebrate a beautiful ritual for all involved. For us this translates above all, anyone – human, plant and animal – is treated with maximum respect.
1. Do not bring too many glass bottles. And if, just don’t crash them.
2. Watch – and take care of – your garbage and bottles. There will be enough bins to keep the place nice and clean.
3. Please. So sincerely. PLEASE. Do not throw your smokes ‘n butts on the floor. Never and nowhere. There will be a pocket ashtray for everyone and massive amounts of well-placed common ashtrays.
4. Open fires are strictly prohibited. For real. But as we love fire a lot as well, there will be a fire space. One for all and huge and stuff.
5. In case there is fenced-off space, do not trespass, this is because the residents consider this space private. Or there is a monster hiding.
Brought to you by: Festival Nomade, Bjørn & Reinhardt, Ancient Future Now, Multi Culti, Huntleys + Palmers, Laut & Luise, Urban Cosmonaut Radio, Tonitoni, Mund zu Mund, Luft und Liebe, Kollektiv 33